It's called Sunrise because of the way it looks, red/orange/yellow like the sky looks every morning when the sun comes up.
Also the name of a hawt movie that was released in 1988.
1. Poor Tequila and Orange Juice in a longdrinkglass
2. Add 3 icecubes
3. Stir for a few seconds
4. Add a little bit of grenadine in the middle of the glass
5. Put a slice of lemon on the edge of the glass
And there you have it: TEQUILA SUNRISE!!!
1. Pour tequila into a highball glass.
2. Add ice and trickle grenadine on top.
3. Fill the rest of the glass with orange juice and stir once.
Note: If you want to make a siberian sunrise instead just use vodka
B: "haha... How many shots did he have to do?"