FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for the Cherry and the White
for the Cherry and the White let's FIGHT!
You know you went to Temple if...
1. You bought beer your freshman year at the Stab-n-Grab.
2. You can identify a crackhead a mile away.
3. You can't understand why that 1 girl never wore shoes because you were always afraid you'd step on a needle or crack vial.
4. Instead of freaking out about the mouse on your floor your freshman year, you gave it a lovable ghetto nickname.
5. You know that Temple is the best college in Philly area, but above all you hate snotty rich Penn kids!
6. You know that the "Temple students, they're just smarter"
commercial is true in so many ways.
7. Your marching band plays all the latest hip hop hits.
8. You know the mascot's name is not "the Temple Owl," but "Hooter T. Owl" and that there is also a junior mascot named "Baby Owl."
9. You don't know the words to the alma mater, but you know when to holla "HOOTIE HOO!"
10. You know that you don't stop at red lights when you're driving in the hood.
11. You know all the homeless people on campus by name and recognize them when you see them in other parts of the city.
12. You actually KNOW the city and use the subway, unlike most college kids in Philly.
13. There was a shooting or stabbing on campus every year you attended Temple.
14. You're accustomed to reports of rappers running from the law passing through your neighborhood (such as Beanie Sigel and ODB, ma...