look up any word, like eiffel tower:
Another name for a boxed shaped tv (i.e. not a flat screen).
Louise: Hey babe, whats on the tellybox?
Paul: Not much, just old episodes of Top Gear.
by datboypej August 14, 2009

Words related to tellybox

box shape telly tv watching
TV remote control.

Mancunian word.
"Have you got the telly box?"
by TR Wolf September 01, 2006