The-Coach is a gaming legend. Over years of training from the Gamecube version of the popular 007 game "Night Fire" he game a PRO at fps. His Night Fire skills transfered over to the game Halo. The first time he ever played halo, as well as an xbox he beet one of its legends. Now The-Coach is a Halo 2 legend, using his wits, stratigies, and skills to pwn anyone who gets in his way. His halo skills somehow transfer to all other fps games. He was recently showed the world of MMORPGS, which he is mastering. World of warcraft is his game. He plays on Server Frostmane as the tauren warrior named RAGNARHOOF. It seems destiny has choosen The-Coach as the worlds greatest gamer. Being only 15 and mastering almost anygame he touches. He is currently working on a show that shows the struggles of his life called cronicles of teh coach. His catchline is "im gonna teach ya how to play" If oyu ever spot him pwning in Warcraft 3 The Frozen throne give him a holla.
The-Coach is a toal pro.
the 27th PICK OF THE 1983 draft, since there were only 28 teams back then, dipshit. his defenses were consistently near the bottom of the league and never truly had a great running back. when asked to give up the ball to the running game, he did out of desire to win a championship, only to find that the players jimmy johnson picked at that position were duds. in most experts opinion, he is at least on a par with any quarterback in nfl history. probably a victim of his own statistics, because idiots like don shula figure "if we just rely on danny to pass teh ball all game, we're bound to win a super bowl eventually". peers of his like john elway, had the fortune of having a coach with a brain, who realizes that you will not win superbowls unless you have a balanced attack on offense and a solid defense.
idiots would call marino selfish, but i wonder how far those teams would have gone relying on teh running game and defense they didn't have
|3.||staples high school|
you know u go to staples when....more...
1. you have walked 10ft without seeing a tv and felt the overwelming rush of relief when u saw the piler with a tv on either side
2. you are not surprised when yest ANOTHER nail salon opens...in the place of where an old one used to be
3. you have had a time where u felt that the most social place to be is the diner
4. the police reports section of the westport news only has stories on people letting their dogs off leashes at the beach when they're -gasp!_not supposed to
5. you have paid $1.75 for a vitamin water b/c face it...ur adictied
6. you think norwalk is like harlem/south side of chicago
7. while someone was describing someone as the tall emo kid u have sarcasticlly said...well that narrows it down. to half of staples
8. if you're a "player" you're most likely NOT on an athletic team, and you definitely don't get around
9. u have overheard people asking for dimes from people and the only response they recived is that poeple had dime bags
10. you'll pay 3.50 for your lunch but refuse to pay $1 for the Penguin Plunge/various other good causes
11. you have had at least one teacher know everything about yout social life
12. every one of your teachers is clinically insane..it's usually your foreign language teacher
13. (regarding only to poeple with older siblings) you have had every sophmore and older come up to you yelling ur last name
14. the most exersize you get is walking the stairs in the new building
15. you hav...