1) The money removed from citizens paychecks to pay the government. They are a pain in the butt.
2) A mixture of tag and axe. Guys that wear tax must smell really bad, are stupid enough to think that either tag or axe will work. They do not smell good, at all. Do not believe those commercials on tv.
Person 1: You better pay your taxes soon...the deadline is tomorrow.
Person 2: I know, I know! Stop Rushing me! OMG tomorrow!?! Aaaaah!
Nicolette: Eww. Someone smells weird *turns around*
Ryan: What!? I'm wearing tag and axe.
Elaine: Ew gross, you're wearing tax.
Verb. - To steal.
Noun. (Taxer) - Thief
"Javier taxed Mike's unix book, and Mike kicked Javiers ass for being a taxer."
It's income tax time again. whoo. </sarc>
legalized theft created by and used by the government. mostly used to pay for a bullshit war in iraq or to give money to lazy pieces of shit who refuse to work (see welfare)
Tax means steal / nick
it originated from
"the tax man"
after all he is the biggest thief of them all
The word came about because the goverment make most of the population live in poverty and take all there money leaving most people barely enough to survive on,
some decide to become criminals rather than live in poverty because they cant afford things due to tax causing high prices. All the goverment do for us is think of new taxes to bum from the people as a result people hate the goverment and taxes because they have to live in poverty and the goverment is seen as a thief so the word tax mostly replaced the words steal, nick, rob, thive, because everyone knows the tax man is a robbing bastid who only thinks of his own kind and what the fat cats can get, to them we are nothing more than worker ants
im going to tax that guys cash back in a sec
where'd you get that from
"oh i just taxed it from some old lady"
To steal or take something.
A: Where did my pen go?
B: Ha! I taxed it!
C: I'm so going to tax those jeans from that (insert expensive store name here).
The word "tax" is a Lower Northeast Philadelphia (Roosevelt) slang word that means the following.
1. To engage in sexual intercourse, the act of fornicating.
2. To have a strong liking for something, someone or anything. A ringing endorsement.
Yo, I taxed that party last night.=That party was a great time.
Yo, I taxed that jawn last night.=You either had sex with a woman (jawn), or you really enjoyed something you did last night (jawn)
I tax Johnny.= Johnny is cool as shit.
I tax Veronica.=I have sex with a girl named Veronica.
I taxed that cheesesteak.=That was a good ass cheesesteak
1. Money paid to the government for the privilege to live in that state or administrative distribution. Typically, taxes are a portion of one's income which approaches 100% as one's income increases; however, the rich often find ways to cheat on their taxes. There are different types of taxes, as well, depending on how one makes and spends money. Many neoliberals claim taxes are immoral, even though the Bible itself requires a tithe of a flat 10% and a poll tax of one half-sheqel; I'd like to see these people live starting out with a debt ten times what they currently make and not be allowed to earn income.
2. To test.
1. "Most people don't like paying taxes."
2. "This is really taxing my patience."