slang for marijuana, specifically used by a lot of people in Maine
"Hey can you hook me up with a twenty bag of tab?"
Trendy Asian Bitch
A girl who:
- only shops at A/X, Bebe, Banana Republic and Club Monaco
- only wears black and will occasionally wear white to "mix it up"
- will not weigh more than 105 lbs
- never paid for dinner at restaurants in her life
- is a makeup expert, in fact, she appears completely flawless
- never smiles in public
- is the object of desire of all Asian men and knows it
- only dates Asian men and will only date a boy with a nice car
- is often seen with Rice-boys
- will never travel alone. Always either in the company of other tabs or your
Asian Guy #1: Oh man, my girlfriend was bitching again today. I'm so sick of it.
Asian Guy #2: Damn man, just get rid of that lifeless, black-wearing TAB.
1) Acid (LSD)
2) Cigarettes in Newcastle Upon Tyne
an open order of items to be paid for in total later, such as drinks ordered from a bar.
short for "tabulation".
a pint of guiness for me, a smirnoff ice for the lady...and shots of jack for everyone!
on my tab please...!
Abbreviation for tablature, the chords and riffs for playing a song writen out for guitar or bass.
"I love that song "Santeria" by Sublime, I gotta get the tabs."
A student at Cambridge University.
Derived from the latin abbreviation, "Cantab." which comes from "Universitas Cantabrium."
Generally used as a term of derision by students at Oxford University, particularly in the context of a sporting event.
"Kill the bloody Tabs!"
Cola flavoured soft drink, orderable by keyboard
"I used the key, where's my TAB?"
1. A 'tab' (small square) of paper soaked in LSD acid.
2. A hard, long-distance march done with kit. Common in the Army and especially British SAS.
3. The place in Australia to bet. Totaliser Agency Board (TAB). Similar to Off Track Betting (OTB), but handle's sports betting aswell.
1. "You got any tab's left."
2. "We've still got a longtime left on this tab."
3. "Let's go to the TAB and lay down a few bets."