The T in TLC. The cool in CrazySexyCool. T stands for Tionne(her first name) and Boz is slang for boss
T-Boz voice is unique.
1. a colloquial abbreviation for bother
ca. 2002 - shortening of bother --> boz
What's your boz? Commonly used with jobjob e.g.
What's your boz, jobjob?
Don't boz me man, I'm busy.
Goat molester. Have you ever had a oat for fuck? No!! So why don't you fuckin' try it? Make sure you rub the corn before entry.
Boro boz kon kharkosseh
1. A very funny sitcom on NBC that has no laugh track (nor needs one).
2. Clothing worn by hospital staff in the workplace. It's easier to clean blood or vomit stains out of scrubs than out of a suit shirt and they're a lot cheaper to replace.
3. In sports, players who aren't talented enough to be in the starting lineup and spend most of their time on the bench.
4. According to the TLC song, somebody without a job or car or his own place, i.e. the kind of guy who T-Boz, Left Eye and Chilli were all too stuck up to consider dating or hanging out with. A scrub was a guy who couldn't get no love from them even if he was a nice guy; since he had no material possessions they wanted nothing to do with him. This was probably just as well, since if the scrub in question did have a house of his own and impressed Lisa (RIP) enough to date her, it would only be a matter of time before she set it on fire.
1. Michael J. Fox guest-starred on Scrubs last night.
2. Aw man, this patient just puked all over my scrubs!
3. People thought Darko Milicic would be a starter for the Detroit Pistons in 2003-2004, but he was just a scrub and hardly got any playing time.
4. TLC: "A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me/And is also known as a buster/Always talkin' about what he wants/And just sits on his broke ass..."
Me: "Hey surviving TLC members! Didn't you girls have to declare bankrupty at one point? Seems to me like you're the last people who should be judging anybody for being broke!"
A lost member of the very popular r&b/hip hop group TLC. T-Boz, Left Eye, and Chilli dominated the 90's with their albums Oooh On the TLC Tip, Crazy Sexy Cool, and Fan Mail. Left Eye did the raps in the songs. She was the crazy in Crazy Sexy Cool. She was fun and unique. She was tragically killed in a car accident in Hondouras. She will be missed and never forgotton.
"T-C, L (Left Eye) not replaced" - Chilli in "Can U Hear Me" with Missy Elliot.
An expression of ultimate success.
Ron: You see Latifa today? That booty aint got no brakes son.. I am gonna run dem joints.
T-boz: Already done did it. TA-DOW!
The crazy, loud one of the best female group ever. The MC of T.L.C.
I'm Lefteye cuz the eye is right!