Music channel that is full of crappy music, and is full of MTV shows but with B.E.T. names.
Aye yo, Laquesha! Wers ma Remote?!? You knows I'z Gotz to watch ma B.E.T. You betta find it befo I bust you upside yo head.
it is a new zealand expression used to confirm the statements.. just like "isn't it?"... "tag questions"
the movie was cool, aye?
Acronym for, Aye Dios Mios. Same meaning as OMG; popular among chicas.
Carmen: Juan Carlos stole Big Red Gum at Te-Amo.
1. The word (Juelz Santana, member of The Diplomats, is shouting out all the time. He thinks it's important you spell it "ai" and not ey, ay or something.
The word itself doesn't mean a shit, its just cool to shout.
2. The chinese and japanese word, and sign, for love.
3. The initials of Allen Iverson, top basketballplayer.
4. A movie about a robot made by Steven Spielberg (the book was better!!!!!!!!!!)
1. "Still listen to gangsta music AI!
how them gangstas do it AI!
Shorty came to do it AI!
I bang with the five AI!
I see hate in ya eyes AI!
You waiting to die AI! AI! AI! AI!
I pray for you guys, hate to keep waisting your lives
Love to keep bakin new pies, strapin the scrapes off the side" (more gangstamusic - cam'ron)
2. I ai NY (I heart NY)
3. ...so you like MJ huh? AI is way better.
4. AI is a crappy movie, don't you think?
Nothing new here, caught the interest of Pubescent boys back in the mid 90's with Recycled Beatles riffs and melodies,and riding on the backs of giants they became very sucessful for a little while.Recent Songs are instantly forgetable,should soon be touring on the Butlins Holiday camp tour.Oh and Doesn't Liam look like Parker From Thunderbirds!
Oasis were ok for a while but they are not as good as Blur
means right then! you don't care
"aw rytin wateva" "aye rytin"
combination of 'it's/that's alright' used by lazy "ebonic" speaking people who don't think the American English is good enough for them.
What have you been up to today, Albert?
jes' chillin, Quigley.
How is your knee, is it still bothering you?
s'aight, y'know what'm se-in?
No, Albert, frankly I don't know what your saying. Maybe, you should stop taking the percosets and hanging out at the mall.