Originally a packet used in TCP/IP to establish a connection, it is now commonly used as an "Are you there?" request to another user on a talker. It is also used in the less common form "SYN SYN ENQ" - two SYNchronization bytes, then an ENQuiry. The latter form is pretty much the same as the former.
Smooth and cool, of or pertaining to swoofness, pretty much straight up ballin,
That dude with the sweet shades and comb-over haircut is looking pretty "swoofy".
Pretty "swoofy" for a white guy.
adj., 1. characteristic of one who might possibly play on a b-team;
2. quality of being on a b-team
a) Dude, you missed practice last week? That's pretty fuckin' b-teamer of you.
b) That guy has b-teamer skillz.
c) I didn't make the varsity squad cuz I'm so b-teamer its pathetic.
Are Blind boards pretty bro?
(1) n. the first noise to come out of someone rudely awaken from a deep and/or drunken sleep.
(2) v. to drink into unconsciousness.
(3) n. what drunken conversation fades into as you start to pass out.
(4) syn. for 'yadda yadda', used to finish an incomplete thought in conversation.
(1) dude1 smacking dude2: "Dude wake up!"
dude2 mouth agape in deep slumber: "shmeh, shmehmeh, shmeh, huh?"
(2) "I went out last night, drank many captain&coke's and got all shmeh".
(3) "you are the most wicked hottest girl...eyes drooping, voice fading..so pretty...shmeh" narrator passes out
(4) "so then he got off, threw me a towel,... and shmeh"
An expression of agreement. Can be used in place of 'indeed.' Can also be used sarcastically to get someone to stop fucking talking to you about frivolous things.
syn: you said it.
Rhonda: Juan, it's pretty cold outside today.
Juan: And how!
Erin: ...so I told her to shut the hell up because she was being a whore. I mean who tries anal with her boyfriend and then tells the entire cheer squad about it? I swear, Kelly is so totally gay...
Franklin (clearly annoyed): AND HOW!
Adults who cry about their fathers and play "punk rock" featured on Nickelodeon
syn: Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Sum41
They played that Simple Plan song during the credits for Rugrats. They're pretty hardcore, man.