brent Audio pronunciation of "brent" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (brnt)
n. Chiefly British
1. Lives in Quispamsis, New Brunswick
2. Syn. Idiot
the way brent runs RCU, it blows my mind...what an admin he is.
Originally thought by many to be a synonym to fantastic in terms of cable & internet providers.
(Note that the information above is as far from true as a furby is from becoming a threat to national security)
The correct definition follows:
All that is utter shit in reliability and quality. Mainly focusing on but not limited to: a certain cable company who happens to repair its internet servers every 20 minutes, causing users to become mentally insane within hours; who also rarely broadcasts decent movies on its 900+ channels (only 100 or so of which are accessible without paying $200/mo); and who claims to run its service using a mercury-like substance which, when touched, causes erratically, unrealistically fast movement. Also see comcast, comcastrophe, bombcast.
shitty, not pwnage, crap, unreliable, sucky, pointless existence
reliable, good service, pwnage
-Comcast blows, my damn internet is down again *punches modem*
-Aw shit, I stepped in high speed! *smashes through wall, then runs into a rusty steel fence in back yard*
-Fuck, now I'm gonna sue them cause they made me run into a fence that impaled me through the spine AND made me get rust poisoning! It's comcastic!
when something sucks so bad that if the situation were a person it would be willing to suck chuck norris' dick despite the obvious risks to both health and safety.
Dude 1: this game really sucks chuck.
Can also be used to describe a lame bar, ugly people, bad tests, and parents. This list is not exhaustive.
Not to be confused with the act of hurling chunks.
|4.||blow hobos for quarters|
Showing negative feelings towards a person or event.
Nick really blew hobos for quarters when he shut the party down last night!
Syn: this sucks, blows, stinks, etc.
1. an inventive contraction of the semi-sardonic phrase “Ronilo & Josephine’s Pride & Joy”.
2. the epitome of the phrase ‘small but terrible’; also used to denote a fervent advocate of the aphorism, “A short girl’s got to make an impression otherwise the only thing people are going to remember about you is that you’re short.”
3. the reluctant protagonist of a contemporary ugly duckling sob story.
4. one who expects gifts & amusing birthday cards each twenty-eighth day of July.
5. an incorrigible raconteur often mistaken for a sage by hoodwinked comrades.
6. one who is plagued by a pesky accent that is neither British nor American but a disturbing hodgepodge of both owing to her culturally diverse upbringing.
7. a temperamental intellectual corrupted with an affinity towards daydreaming & susceptibility to distraction.
8. a virago with marked impetuosity, giving rein to an insuppressibly stubborn streak and a rebellious demeanor particularly whenever suffocated with restrictions and "dictatorshit".
9. one who is paralyzed with chronic brain ataxia whenever faced with numerical data.
10. one who does not have to be anorexic to resemble any paragon of beauty.
11. a tech-savvy individual who is notorious for her penchant for typing in all-caps.
12. a lady with a maddening predisposition to bottle up feelings of...
|6.||Ok on the nose|
Everything is perfect, almost better than perfect.
Speaking this phrase is accompanied be making the "ok" sign with your right hand and placing the circle made by the thumb and forefinger around the tip of your nose. With the other three fingers straight up, you rotate the "ok" sign to the left as you say the phrase, "Ok on the nose."
The creation of this expression is attributed to unknowns in the Arizona theater community.
Ok on the nose!