1. Swizzle - To spin or swirl a drink without a spoon or stirring apparatus. in order to distribute its contents equally.
2. Swizzles - A general verb connoting the lifestyle of a swizzler.
3. Swizzler - A person or thing which displays a generally swizzly manner or attitude.
4. Swizzed - Mixed, spun, twirled or shaken to the point of even mixture.
2. "You know that kid Jesse?"
"Yeah man, that kid swizzles all day, err' day"
3. "Let's invite Kait over, that girl is a mad swizzler. Mixing drinks all day, err' day."
4. "This long island iced tea tastes like shit."
"Aww man, that bartender swizzed it like shit. Let me mix it for you, I swizzle all day err' day."