Snoop Doggified sweet
That's a swizzle rizzle.
Getting it's orgins from Snoop Dogg's famed, fo'sizzle dizzle nizzle, swizzle means sweet, awesome, radical or fabulous. It is used to express good fortune that can not be held in.
Girl-I just got asked out by that hot senior!
1) Snoop Dog lingo for "sweet."
2) brand name of decorative plastic cocktail stirring sticks.
1) What a swizzle movie that was.
2) This Swizzle Stick(TM) is off the hizzle fo shizzle!
When you friend sees that you have a giant screwdriver (oj and vodka) and asks for a swizzle of it, and then chuggs the whole entire thing. A sip that turns into a guzzle.
"could i a a little swizzle of that?"
"yeah.....what the FUCK!!??"
Ghetto way of sayin sweet.
I had a swizzle tasting pink taco last night.
1. Swizzle - To spin or swirl a drink without a spoon or stirring apparatus. in order to distribute its contents equally.
2. Swizzles - A general verb connoting the lifestyle of a swizzler.
3. Swizzler - A person or thing which displays a generally swizzly manner or attitude.
4. Swizzed - Mixed, spun, twirled or shaken to the point of even mixture.
1. "Yo man, swizzle that shit before you drink it, lest it be disgusting and unmixed."
2. "You know that kid Jesse?"
"Yeah man, that kid swizzles all day, err' day"
3. "Let's invite Kait over, that girl is a mad swizzler. Mixing drinks all day, err' day."
4. "This long island iced tea tastes like shit."
"Aww man, that bartender swizzed it like shit. Let me mix it for you, I swizzle all day err' day."
This word essentially originated from gibberish and was probably uttered for the first time by a rather excited, fumbling six year old.
However, upon the evolution of the gibberish part of the english lanugage, it has been taken to mean:
sexy/cool/awesome/hot( sizzle with a "w")/ 'Sweet!!!'
in no particular context.
Plus its a word that's fun to shout out and helps in the formation of saliva suds :)
"Swizzle!check out those buns!!!"