2. tr.v. to beat (someone) up.
3. tr.v. to give a beating to; to thrash.
4. intr.v. & tr.v. variant of swinze, "to hum a tune". Probably not the same word as those above.
2. The bullies were swinging kids in the playground.
3. Their ship was swinged against the waves.
4. She was swinzing the "Shrek" theme song.
2. An alias used by the rugby union legend Lawrence Dallaglio
This sherbet is absolutely swinges, lets have a go on your sugary dick
2. Did you see Swinges Dallaglio on This Morning with Phillip Schofield. He cooked a banging lasagna.