the nickname of the boy who carries his chick-fil-a bag like it's toxic. you can also see him around with ben & jerry's ice cream all the time in the student govt office. his real name is dustin ingalls
swanky is swankin' it up over there with his ben and jerry's and toxic chick-fil-a
word of the day: June 30, 2006
very fancy, posh, or trendy
I love this swanky new club! It's slammin'!
1. A person or object that is posh, high-class, glamorous, classy, upmarket, etc.
2. A person or object that is cool, awesome, hip, maybe even obsessed by the person using the word, to describe that person or object.
1. The man at the hotel reception desk told us that the restraunt that we will be dining at this evening is very swanky, and suggested that we dressed formally.
2. 'The OC' is so swanky! I just love it to death.
Awesome, dope, fresh; of the highest legitness.
Swanky as a giraffe in a fur coat, yo
Swanky = cool and fashionable... though not necessarily in the sense of mainstream standards.
You should see the swanky new catsuit I just bought.
so ''S''exy, its ''Wank''able
- person: 'hey look at my new shirt'
- other person: 'Swanky' ;D
Something or Someone who is super unexplainably spiffy
Joann is a swanky beast!
The porno was super swanky!
a word meaning insane, out of this world, flashy, trendy. A personal favorite of mine
*kid in green blazer walks by*
Jackass: Yo man, that blazer is SWANKY!