Note - Swag is not to be confused with Schwag (Mexican marijuana as opposed to North American marijuana which typically contains a much higher THC content.)
1. Stolen Without A Gun - in the concert industry this term refers to promotional items distributed normally at a concert to roadies and employees of the concert company (although most concert companies were merged into "SFX Entertainment" from 1997-2000 and later sold off to "Clear Channel Communications" which also owns large majority of U.S. radio stations.) People have made up many other explanations for this acronym, but this is the original meaning according to many people within the music industry.
2. The belongings of Australian bushman which they rolled and carried while traveling by foot.
3. Scientific ass wild guess - This acronym was popular in the 1980's, meaning a highly accurate guess not backed up with scientific evidence.
1. Tonight the promoter gave me this great swag.
2. The Aborigines traveled with their swag.
3. I listened to his swag and it made lots of sense.
The most used word in the whole fucking universe. Douche bags use it, your kids use it, your mail man uses it, and your fucking dog uses it. If you got swag, you generally wear those shitty hats side way, and your ass hanging out like a fucking goof cause your pants are half way down your white ass legs. To break down the word, it means (Secretly We Are Gay). It is also a word that means to represent yourself/ the way you represent yourself, baggy clothes, shitty hats, small penis and basically a way to say your afraid to come out of the closet.
Assface Magee: I got so much swag
Darrel: You got so much dick in your ass
Assface Magee: Fuck you, SWAG
A stupid saying that's overused. People 90 per cent are dumb teenagers, 10 per cent are little ass kids trying to be cool
use it for EVERYTHING and also as their facebook name thinking that shit's cute: 'I just opened a cabinet, SWAG.' 'I just fell down, lol, SWAG.' 'SWAGNIFICENT' '(your name) idontgiveafuq gotsswagg' 'lives in swagtown' 'works at swagville' 'That show was so SWAG.' 'I just finished brushing my teeth, SWAG.' 'Hey guys, just woke up, SWAG.' 'Lol, I got kicked out of class, SWAG.' 'I cursed the teacher out, SWAG.' 'Tumbling on tumblr in class, SWAG.' '(your name) the swag god' 'texting in class, SWAG' ... 'SWAG.' You don't have no motherfucking swag.
You: 'I got swag.'
Me: 'That's because you're a fucking retard trying to be like the rest of the try hards thinking their dumb ass have swag.'
Orginally from the Scottish
slang word "swagger
" which was a description of the way some Scots walk (in a swaying motion), the word was then misinterpreted by the English
as "the way someone presents themselves". Eg, whether someone looks cool
The word quickly made its way to the states and has ever since become the catchphrase of douchbags and tools everywhere.
Person 1: "I think that guy off Jersey Shore
Person 2: "You're a dick"
"Secretly. We. Are. Gay."
just so you know what people mean when they tlk about their "swag"
dude: i got hella swag!!
other dude: i didnt know you were gay :O
W - We
A - All
G- Get tired of hearing
Teacher: What is the square root of 69?
Teacher: SHUT THE F*** UP!
apperance ,style ,or the way he or she presents them selves.
He got a killa swag.
An acronym created by a group of men in the United States during the 1960's that means Secretly We Are Gay
"Mark, Joey and I are swag"