1. bitch - dog's / wolf's female
2. bitch/slut - sounds like a insulting swearing aiming for injure somebody
3. bitch - means stool pigeon in the criminal and prison circles (very dangerous word in there)
+ Suka (string instrument) known in Poland
2. tebe peazdets, suka
- ur fuckin dead, bitch
3. eta suka stuchit kazhdy den
- that bitch tells on every day
means bitch in an angry way like... shut up BITCH (SUKA)
ya teba vshopu ibal te suka vanuchaya, sichka yobanaya, suka!
russian insult translated to bitch.
You fucking bitch(suka).
1)pronounced like soo-kah
, stress on the first syllable.it originally means bitch (also used to name a female dog). It is an insulting word for people of all ages and genders. A pimped way to say it is s-tsoo-kah
or even s-tsoo-koh
which is equivalent to biatch
2) with the stress on the second syllable, it means a kind of house built on a Jewish holiday Sukkot
1) the professor graded my paper F. What a sssuka!!
2) yesterday we got wasted in the suka
Bitch translated in Russian.
Used primarily by Russian-Americans who want to seem cool in front of their Russian speak friends. Helps put more emphasis on an everyday English insult.
"Yo, suck my dick you fuckwad."
"Shut the fuck up you suka! YA SCHAS TEBE GOLOVU ZABYU! UBEY SEBYA BLYAD OB STENU!
is the "Lakota Sioux" word for dog. (The Lakota are the North American Indian tribe who were featured in the 1990 movie "Dances with Wolves" starring Kevin Costner.)
Siyo-suka, tranlates as "bird dog".