Used primarily by Russian-Americans who want to seem cool in front of their Russian speak friends. Helps put more emphasis on an everyday English insult.
"Shut the fuck up you suka! YA SCHAS TEBE GOLOVU ZABYU! UBEY SEBYA BLYAD OB STENU!
2) with the stress on the second syllable, it means a kind of house built on a Jewish holiday Sukkot
2) yesterday we got wasted in the suka
2. bitch/slut - sounds like a insulting swearing aiming for injure somebody
3. bitch - means stool pigeon in the criminal and prison circles (very dangerous word in there)
+ Suka (string instrument) known in Poland
- ur fuckin dead, bitch
3. eta suka stuchit kazhdy den
- that bitch tells on every day