2. a phrase used when someone does something terribly wrong that frustrates another.
2. Kid 1: I lost our group science project when i was buying crack.
Kid 2: Damn it! You suck at life.
2. (v.) To make a decision which seems to be innocent, but actually leads to undesired consequences and often catastrophic misfortune.
v: Brian sucked at life when he made the decision to invest all of his money in Enron right before the huge scandal.
n. Totally lacking in every single aspect of life.
n. Completely oblivious to the actions, thoughts, and behavior of others as well as themselves.
He has always held a certain propensity to suck at life, despite his best intentions.
3. to choke every time one tries to eat or to be allergic to the US based breakfast cereal "Life"
2. Person 1: What do you want for breakfast?
Person 2: What have you got?
Person 1: Eggs or Life cereal.
Person 2: Eggs, definately. I suck at Life.