|1.||suck at life|
1. to fail at every attempt to contribute too society or any attempts at talent.
2. a phrase used when someone does something terribly wrong that frustrates another.
1. Goth: I suck at life i think ima cut myself.
2. Kid 1: I lost our group science project when i was buying crack.
Kid 2: Damn it! You suck at life.
|2.||Suck at life|
1. (adj.) To be naturally unlucky. To suffer constant misfortune.
2. (v.) To make a decision which seems to be innocent, but actually leads to undesired consequences and often catastrophic misfortune.
adj: Bobby, who sucks at life, tripped and landed on the rusty, AIDS infected syringe.
v: Brian sucked at life when he made the decision to invest all of his money in Enron right before the huge scandal.
|3.||suck at life|
n. To be completely without people skills
n. Totally lacking in every single aspect of life.
n. Completely oblivious to the actions, thoughts, and behavior of others as well as themselves.
Despite his best intentions, Travis has always sucked at life.
He has always held a certain propensity to suck at life, despite his best intentions.
|4.||suck at life|
1. to have horrible skills for the US board game called "Life"; to never win in the US board game called "Life"
3. to choke every time one tries to eat or to be allergic to the US based breakfast cereal "Life"
1. I suck at life, even my 7 year old sister beats me.
2. Person 1: What do you want for breakfast?
Person 2: What have you got?
Person 1: Eggs or Life cereal.
Person 2: Eggs, definately. I suck at Life.
|5.||suck at life|
1. describing the state of lacking basic life skills such as: literacy, driving a car, managing finances, communicating directly, managing emotions, and filling out a job application.
How could you not know how to type? You just suck at life.
|6.||suck at life|
A phrase to be yelled when a mistake is made -- be it big or small. Japanese in origin.
1. Cindy: I broke a nail!
Jane: You suck at life!
2. Jane: I hit an old man with my car as he was crossing the street!
Cindy: You suck at life!
|7.||suck at life|
A phrase used to describe those that spend far too much time on Urban Dictionary.
Matt: Hey dude, whatcha browsin?
Matt: Oh... YOU SUCK AT LIFE!!! *Laughs wildly*