The word stylin is used commonly in new jersey/ny, stylin just simply meanss bugged out, or being rude/disrespectful. Buggin or "bugged out" is another term notifying that someone needs to chill or calm down simply because they said or did something that was either disrespectful or unordinary.
girl: Niqqa plz don't nobody want you, you madd ugly
boy: Yo you be "stylin" , you swear you da shitt man
This definition arose from the infamous Youtube between two battle rappers ENJ & NIKS. The guy who got punched in the face proclaimed, before he got dropped "Oh you mad cus im stylin' on you", hence forth it has been a powerful movement.
Some people claim it was first used by Biggie however, in the 21st century, it will always known as this.
Oh you mad cus im stylin on you
1. (sti-lin) slang. meaning looking good or in fashion.
2. (stiii-lin) slang. to lie, con, bluff, play or simply get-over on someone.
1. Those new Air Force Ones you got be stylin!
2. This Rolex ain't for real, you stylin!
looking better than someone else
Yo bro you mad?
-nah man why?
Cause im stylin' on ya.
1. Word to describe something that's nice (usually clothing)
2. Word to describe someone who looks good
1. "mann, that's stylin'!"
2. "I'd look stylin'!"
That suede leather jacket is stylin'!
to emulate or copy
Meant for arts (hip-hop dancing, rap, etc.), but can be used with other things
That kid is stylin' Tupac.
Chillin, cruisin, not good but not bad
"I'm pretty good whatchu up too"