a word to describe an idiot. but if you listen carefully, some girls say stupid like "estupe" which is really annoying!!!!!
Guy: You`re so flat!
Girl: You estupe boy, shut up!
Guy: Don`t you mean stupid, bimbo?
Someone who has to look up "stupid" in the dictionary because they don't know what it means.
You are stupid.
an adjective to best describe the average person
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of them are stupider than that.
1) George W. Bush.
2) Karl Rove
4) You get the idea!
Our president is STUPID!!!
Someone of low intelligence.
He was so stupid, he couldn't find himself in a mirror!
The President, George W. Bush
10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000
8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004
7) "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' —Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001
6) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004
5) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
4) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000
3) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
2) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000
1) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
youre so twlight (stupid)
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
6. Slang. excellent; terrific.
Jim & Karen Santiniello are stupid.