- walk unsteadily;
- miss a step and fall or nearly fall;
- lurch: an unsteady uneven gait
- encounter by chance
- make an error;
- trip: an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- "The drunk man stumbled about"
- "She stumbled over the tree root"
- "I stumbled across a long-lost cousin last night in a restaurant"
- "She slipped up and revealed the name"
- "he recited the whole poem without a single trip";
To walk in a drunken fashion, or to use the toolbar found at stumbleupon.com .. and the word found in definition #1 should read 'waste'.
Hobo Bob was bored, so he stumbled around for a while. On his Mac, cause he's a n00b. But then again, he was running Unix, so he must be cool.
A random online search tool that only fags use.
Casey: Hey I think you would like Stumble.
X: Nah, only fags use Stumble
A toolbar, a random search tool and an eclectic community. Yet another way the evil internet waists my time.
You want some weird shit, go stumble.