cutlery item - a cross between a spoon and a straw
can i please have a stroon?
- verb (used without object), strooned, strooning, stroons
- abbreviation of the word questroon
to inquire, irritate, pester or holler at a person
1) I was sitting in the conference room bored to tears so I decided to stroon everyone in my contact list
2) I was text messaging with Isaac and he sent me back an out of context question mark. My response: "Isaac, why did you just stroon me?"
3) Last night while I was hammered I decided, like an idiot, to stroon her.
4) Why you strooning me?
5) You just strooned me.
6) Every time she gets wet she stroons me.