1. A slang term for people who sell 100,000 units of cds and tapes independently produced. Selling mixtapes and/or original music productions out the back of their ride ala DJ Whoo Kid, 50 Cent before he was signed to a major label. Average cost of a mixtape $10.
$10 times 100,000 units= $1,000,000
2. 22 inch rims on a big azz whip. ex: escalade, denali, hummer, etc.
1. My shit went street platinum without the strength of Fiddy or any other major balla hyping my cd.
2. I've been selling street platinum on the streets for decades. Who needs a major record company? Not me.
3. My street platinum was spinning hard on my 07' Escalade.