When not referring to the typical slut, skank, whore, etc., "strag" can also mean:
1. A person who hangs around the neighborhood not doing anything productive.
2. A person who goes to the local McDonald's, orders dollar menu fries, and then hangs around in the back of the restaurant with his/her friends for the next six hours.
3. To leave the house with no destination only to end up sitting on the swings in the local playground at 10 PM even though you're like 17.
A: "I'm bored. I'm going out for a walk."
B: "Where are you going?"
A: "I don't know."
B: "What a strag."
A: "I was working at McDonald's today and ten kids came in, ordered one thing of fries, and then sat there for the rest of the night."
B: "Sounds like you were invaded by strags."
A: "I'll be back around midnight, I'm going out stragging."
A girl who gets around.
Jenny, quit being a strag.
a hoe, a runner, a bustdown, a rat, a skeezer, a slut, a blockhead, someone that gets around, someone that will let you hit without a blink of the eye, someone thats gets it in al the time with no shame. premiscuious. term originated in chicago.
"She been with every dude in the hood, she a PROfessional Strag."
A girl that gets around....like a slut or a ho.
SHiME- yo, how is amber gonna have sex with matt and his friends??
EBONY- because, that bitch is a STRAG!
a meaning for a girl thats a hoe
yo lets go to the club and bag some strags
A strag is a Nonhitchhiker.
For some reason, if a strag discovers that a hitchhiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possesion of a toothbrush, wet-weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitchhiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitchhiker might accidentally have "lost."
As defined by the Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy:
A person who is not a hitchhiker.
How to spot a strag:
- Strags own their own vehicles.
- Strags do not carry towels.
- Strags will likely have a copy of Encyclopædia Galactica.
- Strags will likely have things to "lend" you in case you "lose" something vital.
- And most importantly: under stress, strags WILL panic.
Hitchhiker 1: Here comes a strag, get the black thumb out.
Hitchhiker 2: Hey, can we get a ride?
Strag: Sure, I'm headed to Magrathea. Neat towel by the way.
Hitchhiker 2: I um..."lost" my kill-o-zap. Can I "borrow" yours?
Strag: Of course!