EBONY- because, that bitch is a STRAG!
1. A person who hangs around the neighborhood not doing anything productive.
2. A person who goes to the local McDonald's, orders dollar menu fries, and then hangs around in the back of the restaurant with his/her friends for the next six hours.
3. To leave the house with no destination only to end up sitting on the swings in the local playground at 10 PM even though you're like 17.
A: "I'm bored. I'm going out for a walk."
B: "Where are you going?"
A: "I don't know."
B: "What a strag."
A: "I was working at McDonald's today and ten kids came in, ordered one thing of fries, and then sat there for the rest of the night."
B: "Sounds like you were invaded by strags."
A: "I'll be back around midnight, I'm going out stragging."
A person who is not a hitchhiker.
- Strags own their own vehicles.
- Strags do not carry towels.
- Strags will likely have a copy of Encyclopædia Galactica.
- Strags will likely have things to "lend" you in case you "lose" something vital.
- And most importantly: under stress, strags WILL panic.
Hitchhiker 1: Here comes a strag, get the black thumb out.
Hitchhiker 2: Hey, can we get a ride?
Strag: Sure, I'm headed to Magrathea. Neat towel by the way.
Hitchhiker 2: I um..."lost" my kill-o-zap. Can I "borrow" yours?
Strag: Of course!