A penis, usually guys call it their storm trooper when they hit big women
Yo that bitch felt the force of my stormtrooper last night!
1) A soldier from Star Wars
. This type of soldier wore white armor vaguely reminiscent of the human skeleton. The Stormtroopers had many different versions of armor, ranging from forest troopers to desert troopers. The Stormtroopers were commanded by the evil Empire.
It is rumored that all Stormtroopers are clones, remnants of the great Clone Wars.
2) Stormtroopers are considered, within the storyline of the movies and other fan works, to be extremely precise when shooting. This theory is disproven to the audience /many/ times over. The characters never seem to figure it out, though.
1) Random Stormtrooper picks up a part, and holds it up for his commander to see. "*click* Look sir. Droids. *click*"
2) Obi-Wan, pointing at a blasted hull of a transport: "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise"
There are two different kinds of Stormtroopers. The most popular definition of a Stormtrooper is the soldiers that fight for the Empire, seen in the Star Wars movies. The Real Life Stormtroopers existed around the World War II era. A Stormtrooper was a member of the Nazi Militia, noted for brutality and violence. The Word "Stormtrooper" comes from the German words "Storm"(division) and "Truppen"(troops)
1. Its The Rebels! Shoot Them! (misses horribly)
2. Zeig Heil! Feindlich! Jagen Sie! (misses horribly)
1. Those damn storm troopers destroyed my country!
2. Those damn storm troopers destroyed my planet!
A soldier from starwars who couldn't hit a target if it was 55 feet hight and half a mile wide!!!, Some how always loses to rebels.
It was thirty stormtroopers vs. a guy holding a giant glowstick. Come on.
slang. Is a nickname for the new Dodge Charger police, state patrol, or state trooper car.
Dude, on the way back home, I got pulled over by a Storm trooper. I was freaked out. He just came out of nowhere.
Were what the Germans called the Canadian army Shock Troopers. No one is 100% sure why the Germans called these Canadians Stormtroopers. However it is believed because the Canadian troops were known for Hitting Hard and Precise.
This is also supported by the fact that the Canadian troopers found a way through the German Gasses ("Kept pushing on").
The Germans later used the name "Stormtrooper" for their own Elite soldiers in WW2.
In WW1 the Canadians were known as "Stormtroopers of the British Empire".
1. The name for the Nazi military in W.W.II a.k.a brown shirts
2. The imperial soldiers from the Star Wars movies.
1. My time spent in the war, I was a storm trooper for Hitler and his Nazi regiem
2. The rebellions best loving friend.