1. an insult
2. a bad thing
1.you r a stooge
2.I got stooged by that fag
Someone who is used by others to get what they want, a clown, a follower.
Bob's stooge mowed his lawn
A stooge is a person who will try and take every dollar you have, and then save those dollars for any cause that doesnt involve giving it to friends, or family. These stooges are often in 'stooge denial'. You can spot a stooge, at events where free food is served. Stooges often attempt to think up of scams for scoring free money through friends and family. They travel in groups hoping to stooge more money, and can often be found in Mitsubishi Pajero's which run on Oil rather than petrol. They enjoy the taste of Bundaberg Rum and should be avoided where possible, unless prepared to give them money. Warning: some stooges walk among us everyday and have been trained in the art of stooging very well. so pay attention to all signs.
1. Ben didnt want to drive to the party because he is a stooge.
2. Ben stole a coca cola bike from woolworths which he said he was going to pay them $60 for. (what a stooge)
3. Ben got his Pajero rebuilt and it still goes through a litre of oil per 1000km's, thats what you get for being stooge.
4. Ben is dating a 16 year old because he is to stooge to put in effort for someone his own age.
5. Ben stooged me because i paid for lunch last time and he acts like he bought it.
A dopey person with a thick skull. Usually information goes in one ear and out the other. basicly an idiot.
1. Someone that always bitches about other people yet is a failure himself.
2. Someone who always feels like he has good ideas but actually is just a dumbass.
3. A hybrid between a bitch boy and a faget. An uncultured philistine that believes himself to be a gentleman, when in fact everyone knows he's just a stooge.
4. A clown. But not funny. At all.
5. A kid who has the word "Replica" branded along the side of his dick.
Kenneth is a stooge. He would like think he was a gentleman.
"Hey I heard Kenneth bitching about some pedo before."
"What a stooge."
"Hey I heard Kenneth thought he could take on the Three Gentlemen"
"Is he serious? Wow, what a stooge!."
Julius Caesar was a stooge. So is Kenneth. BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH.
To hurt yourself through incompetence or clumsiness.
I stooged myself by jogging into tree branch while playing with iPod.
Delicia is a Freakin Stooge.
Cause She Thinks Shes Original Nd That No one Can Copy Her Style..
What A Freakin Stooge
- a bogan, a fool. a person who is one of those
"stop it you stooge!"