Top Definition
Another name for a teaspoon, which stirs a cup of tea.
It can also be used to describe any other spoon which stirs anything.
I put some sugar into my cup of tea and I need to stir it, so I ask another person to pass 'the stirring iron', so I can stir the sugar into my tea.

I need a stirring iron to mix .......
by Aussie born European July 26, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.