1. A dish cooked by stewing, especially a mixture of meat or fish and vegetables with stock.
2. Informal (for a man) an ex-boyfriend/ex-husband of a present (or prospective) female lover, with whose thorny memory and existence he has to deal daily.
3. Informal Mental agitation: in a stew over the lost keys.
4. Archaic A brothel. Often used in the plural.
(2) Man, I can't get over that fucking stew!
Let's be real here people, you talk about it all the time, and you need codewords for it sometimes. Say stew, not beer. It even sounds ridiculous (see below).
"I need a stew."
OR use it as an adjective or verb
2) A fluffy red haired bunny that you can't help but cuddle with.