1. The disease caused by over exposure to a 12 Step program.
2. Often associated with a Repetitive Slogan Syndrome, causing people to use a slogan instead of a thought process.
3. Usually accompanied by a superiority grin in an attempt to act smart.
1. Bill joined AA and quickly became afflicted with steppism, answering every question with a slogan.
2. Lois, Bill's wife noticed that she could not talk to her husband unless it was in a slogan and was afraid he had become a victim of advanced steppism.