Peter Tosh's song that led to the term becoming a famous reference in cyberspace.
Mon, she's a steppin razor, u better treat her good.
1. A bad ass (as in William Gibson's book "Neuromancer", in which Molly is described by the Jamaicans as a real steppin' razor). Someone you wouldn't want to fuck with.
2. A razor used to cut up drugs.
3. Former reggae musician who played with Bob Marley.
4. A forum member who writes with vitriolic wit and aggression.
1. If you start shit with that steppin' razor, don't be surprised when you have to pick your tongue up off the floor.
2. Cut me a bump
with that steppin razor.
3. Didn't Sublime do a cover of a Steppin' Razor song?
4. Steppin' Razor always tears up the boards whenever he comes on.
A Steppin' Razor is a dangerous person that is not to be messed with, referring to the fact that they are quick to fight. Its origins are unknown, but the term was popularized by the song Steppin' Razor, written by Joe Higgs and recorded by the popular Jamaican Reggae band The Wailers. A number of covers of the song and references to the term have appeared since.
don't mess with that dude he is a steppin' razor.