a dead man, someone who was murdered, often used in as a lame ass threat
"the act of making someone a statistic"
"You wannna be a statistic?"
statistics is a branch of science which deals with data collection,presentstion,analysis, and drawing conclusion for any problem under study.
science without statistics bears no fruit
statistics without science has no root
The study of percentages, bars, graphs, and charts, all in an attempt to make some sort of logical conclusion out of a bunch of numbers so that even more percentages, bars, graphs, and charts can be made.
Statistics may not be of practical use in everyday life, unless you own a casino
The mathamatical study of the distribution of data on any subject to prove any point you're trying to make, when whining about it doesn't work.
39% of all statistics are made up.
Most of the time, statistics are bullshit.
also known as a useless subject one is forced to do to complete one's degree in Capitalism 1001 so one can get a piece of paper at the end of four years to be part of a globalised world so one can feed one's children (if one chooses to have any) and live happily ever after.
so if one does not do statistics one will lead a sad and lonely life.
look at all the happy people, want to know their secret? its statistics.
An excuse for your teams shortcummings in big games.
Me: told you Boise would beat your asses
Virginia Tech fan: so what, statistics show blah blah blah (useless info)
Me: YOU STILL LOST
Me: Stanford will clobber you
same fan: we have the best offense in the acc we'll win
Me: told you so
same fan: well statistics show.....
Me: jesus christ
The scientific way to say I am not sure
Statistics is like saying: There is 30% chance it will rain, 70% chance it will not rain, but I am not certain if its going to rain.