Earth-clueless alien/Teen Titan.
"Cyborg, this tangy yellow beverage is delightful!"
"Is there more?"
A Tameranian alien. One of the Teen Titans
. Usually viewed as rather naive.
"Your Earth ways are strange to me. Tell me, what is this 'sofa' of which you speak?"
1. A female character from a American Japanese-styled anime/cartoon/TV Show/something other, who is the alien of the group. Literally. She is the gentle, nice, kind, happy-go-lucky, and 'I'll fuck you up if you mess with me or my friends' type of girl. She also has an older sister named Blackfire, her polar opposite.
2. A song made by 'Dragonforce' (Well-known for the hardest song of Guitar Hero 3, 'Through the Fire and Flames'), titled Starfire. Coincidently, they also released a song named Blackfire. If you don't get the irony yet, re-read description 1.
3. A U.S. Air Force jet fighter, AKA 'F-94 Starfire'. It was retired in 1960 after only 10 years of active service.
4. A wide-area Differential GPS system developed by John Deere's Precision Farming group, released in 1994. The StarFire navigation system was known for its innovative way of improved accuracy and efficiency.
5. The name of a vehicle made by Oldsmobile
, which was sold for 20 years, with constantly changing models, until the year 1980.
Starfire: This tangy yellow beverage is truly delightful!
One character: Uh, Starfire?
Other character: That's mustard.
Starfire: Is there more? ^_^
~ Teen Titans Animated Series
2: "Burning Star Fire, shining for the lives of all men, who stand by your side, when the night falls..."
~ British power metal Band, DragonForce
3: "Wow, for 10 years of 'ACTIVE' service, the Starfire wasn't active much."
4: John Deere's StarFire GPS System was certainly a part of why GPS's are so accurate now-a-days. It proved that GPS's could actually be more accurate, though everyone thought they couldn't be.
5: My Oldsmobile StarFire actually broke down. Such a shame, the thing looked like it came from 2010 and landed in the dealership when I bought it. It was one expensive little sucker though.
1/ An alien from the series Teen Titans
2/ A rock balad breaking from the usual fast paced power metal of Dragonforce
(these could be put together into a great AMV using the eppisode How long is forever)
"starfire and robin should get together"
"are you crazy? starfire and raven should get together, terra can come along too"
"and the warrior stands on top of the hill in the SNOOOOW...."
My favorite character in the show "teen titens." She is a very humorous and entertaing character.
In one episode, she adopted a slug from another planet and made him into her pet.
She also has a shitty sister who I wish would get hit by a semi.
Sexy ass girl from Omegle :)
THAT GIRL FROM OMEGLE WAS AS HOT AS STARFIRE