2.(pn) someone or something having the capacity of stank.
3.(v) the act of being disagreeable or in some way obnoxious; ghetto.
4.(n) the process or idea of being stank.
5.(adv) in a non-fortuitous fashion, not pleasantly.
6.(int) showing surprise, anger, empathy, happiness, or arousal.
7.(prep) to be low on a scale of comparison, not the best.
8.(conj) replacing any other conjunction, it introduces a dependent or independent clause that is derogatory or unfriendly in nature.
2. Stank here doesn't want to go to the movies, he prefers to stay at home and masturbate.
3. Davante was stankin' so bad yesterday. He was acting like his Chrysler 300 was a Phantom, shiet.
4. You need to calm down, your stank is cramping my buzz.
5. Stankly, President Bush was re-elected in 2004.
6. You won $15 in the Scratch-Off Lottery? Stank!
7. I didn't like that new show on FOX last night, it was really stank on the ratings too.
8. LaFonda has nice teeth stank her breath is as bad as her credit score (this example shows its usage as "but").
2. (adv.) Any instance where the aforementioned quality is displayed to the Nth degree.
3. (n.) A ghetto-fabulous greeting of sorts used by the intellectually and creatively impaired.
4. (adj.) Having an attitude that is particulary not cared for by the general population.
5. (adv.) Displaying the previously stated attitude.
2. Did you see Christina Aguilera's new video? Ugh! It was rather stank...I almost hurled!
3. Wazzup Stank? What ya'll gettin' into today?
4. That stank bidge just cussed my mama out!
5. I can't stand that gum-smackin' trick. She is so stank sometimes I just can't even believe it!
2.an adjective used for a ho
3.to make better than the first time;with more emphasis
ex for 2: why you wit that stank ho you can do better!
ex for 3: "alright, play it again, but this time put some stank on it!"
2. Showing distaste for things that show respect for an individual or groups of individuals.
3. Bowing to the prevailing peer pressure of being:
c. hard assed
d. emotionally distant and unavailable
e. mentally dull
f. sexually promiscuous
d. concerned that someone is "hating" on you
4. (In regards to non-whites) Celebrating the "worse" deeds, attitutes, and attributes in us - and giving it nomenclature as a means to try and make it acceptable to the mainstream. (Pimpin', ho-in', play-in', ball-in', gettin' "mines", hustel-in', roll-in', and the nefarious "keeping it real" mentality)
5. Lacking accountability and giving props to people who also shun and reject being accountable for their misgivings.