Something that is so superlative that it cannot be described by any traditional ranking system. It is A++, 11/10, six stars, and three thumbs up. In rare cases, something can be so exemplary that it becomes SS or even SSS-rank.
Many people have wondered what the S stands for. Special? Super? Schwarzenegger? No one knows for sure.
Comes from Japanese video games, like the Devil May Cry series, where A-rank just wasn't good enough.
1. The atom bomb S-Ranked Hiroshima.
2. The Spartans S-Ranked the battle of Thermopylae. (Even though they lost)
3. Michael Phelps scored an S-Rank combo on the 2008 Olympics.
A perfection in a subject. Flawless in whatever it is your doing. Getting a higher percentage or always at the top 100% rate.
Getting an A+ rank is commonly obtained by getting a 95% - 100%
Getting an S rank is obtained by getting 100% or more (usually by bonus)
1. a term of endearment between boyfriend and girlfriend often used instead of sr4nk much to the anger of the boyfriend
2. also a term for rocking at guitar hero
1. Scott: sr4nk <3
Michael: srank? what the hell man?
Natasha : srank?
Scott: no...ess arr for enn kay
Natasha : it looks like srank...
Michael : haha srank
2. Michael : omg scott i suck at guitar hero so much. you are so much better than me. its so srank :)
When a man and a woman love each other soooo much, that one feels it necassary to express this by putting 'srank' down in guitar hero.
variants include mmalb, kbans etc
"what the hell is srank?"