2. Such a person can be referred to as your "squish".
3. It can be used as a verb, "to squish on someone".
B: No, I'm not looking.
A: (thinks: oh good, that means she will date me)
B: No I really want you to hear what I'm saying: I'm not looking to be in a relationship. But I have two squishes right now.
A: You what?
B: Squishes. They're people I just really love and want to be close to and intimate with - but not in a sexual way. I just feel very connected with them and attracted to them and I want to be important in their lives. But I don't want to be in a romantic relationship with them.
A: Huh? You're weird.
2. n. The sound of something getting squished. The sound is usually wet.
3. n. In the old Nickelodeon cartoon "Aaah, Real Monsters!", a squish was when a monster mildly liked another monster. Their form of a crush.
2. When I stepped on a grape in the supermarket, it went "squish".
3. In one episode of "Aaah, Real Monsters", Ickis thought that Oblina had a squish on him.
rugby squish: rugby tackle like with a run up leading to a squish
spinning squish: while squishing, one person is picked up and span around
suprise squish: where the recipient of the squish is snook up on then given a squish
behind squish: like a regular squish but where both the squishers are facing the same direction
tickle squish: where one person in the squish is being tickled
Characterized by admiration, respect and affection for a person.
Usually involves feelings generally associated with having a crush on someone i.e. feeling happy when they talk to you, caring a lot about their opinion of you, looking forward to seeing them, thinking about them a lot, intense happiness when your feelings are reciprocated, etc.
Can either be used as a noun ("I've got a squish on them") or as a verb ("I'm totally squishing on them").
Girl 2: You know he has a girlfriend, right?
Girl 1: It's not like that! I'm just squishing on him.
Person 2: Why don't you go out with him?
Person 1: He's my squish, its not like that
2. I wish I could hug my squish all day every day