look up any word, like tribbing:
A specialized dive where one twists around in the air and dives into the water facing the board. This looks both rediculous and hilarious. Those who can do it are called "squibs".

"Hey Bill do a squibdink dive."
"Hey Squib, you goin to the splash hop?"
He's a complete squibdink.
by tjkenny January 27, 2008