1. A 4 sided polygon with equal sides and right angle. Also known as... rhombus, rectangle, parallelagram, quadrilateral....
2. Somebody whose uncool.
3. Fair and square.
1. To find the volume of a square, you do length x width x height.
2. Be there or be square!
3. The bald coach could not admit that the team won fair and square, because they cheated.
1. A four sided polygon characterized by right angles and sides of equal length.
2. A tobacco cigarette.
3. A place where everyone gathers consisting of shops and whatnot.
4. A boring person.
1. (n; adj) A person who is regarded as dull, rigidly conventional, and out of touch with current trends.
2. (prop n) Video game production company who created the Final Fantasy and Chrono series of video games for the last two decades.
slang term for cigarette
"you gotta a square?"
-- do you have a cigarette?
A noticeably unhip, mainstream individual, a straight
. Someone either ignorant or disinterested of underground subcultures. The antithesis of a hipster
I like Lee, but she's a total square.
yoo dawg, can i getta square?..... got a light?
To be equaled out in terms of fiscal responsibility to another
Yo, here dat nickel I owe yaz, we square now.
Someone who is unaware of or oblivious to a specific subculture; one who "doesn't get it." An old-fashioned expression.
On the hunt for marijuana, Tim asked the guy if he knew where he could find some "herbal refreshment" but the guy was such a square he though Tim was looking for tea.
My lesbian friend Liz was telling me that she was hitting on a girl at a bar the other night, but she was a square and thought Liz was just being friendly.