Person 2: "I don't know. There's a squaggle under the word. Just right-click it for the correct spelling."
1) Be embraced to the point of near suffocation (if it is a true squaggle, this will feel good)
2) The appendages (arms, legs, and if you got the length, schlongs) of the squagglers should be wrapped around and intertwined with eachother
3) While it is possible to squaggle with both partners facing the same direction, the most intense squaggling occurs when the partners face eachother (a few obvious pros of facing eachother are the eye to eye and boobie to boobie contact)
4) Once an embrace is established and appendages are intertwined, hands, feet, fingers, toes, and any other body part that is able to roam and stimulate should get busy!
*NOTE: Squaggling does not involve intercourse, and although the outcome of a good squaggling session usually RESULTS in an intense shag, the terms intercourse and squaggling are distin...
(pronounced like "squawk" and "goggle")
1. To move over; to get out of the way
2. To go on your way
2. Squaggle away.
the act of having a really annoying laugh
listening to her squaggle makes me fall out of my seat.
zaky:shit cops squaggle!