SPRITE is a very extremely fascinating drink!!! Its been such a phenomena its even being refferd to ad th new fountian of youth!!!!! Yes it is good! But thats not all combined with other flavors and drinks it can be outrageously, dangerously amazingly, fantastically, incredibly beneficial to not only humans but inanimate object too! Not only can it make u feel good when your sick, or help u memorize information for a test when you hardly studied but combined with grape and vanilla it can actually stimulate ur brain, help you "perform" better and even give you the adrenaline or confidence to obtain the neccessary skills to overcome any obstacle, force, opponent or task. Its simply amazing!! Try sum today!!!!!
"My garden wont grow at all?"
My garden is grwing vastly now, thanks to the wonderful powers of SPRITE!
"AHhhhhhhh!.... i cant open this stupid jar!!"
"give me a jar.another jar...another!!... With the magic of sprite I can open any jar!!!!"
"drink sprite or die"
"give me Sprite or give me Death!!!"
"4 score and sum odd years ago a drink was conceived! A wonderful amazing drink. A drink so tight we simply call it sprite.
"boo hoo.... My significant other left me/ now i got the blues..."
" my significant who??? I don't have one of those. I cant remember when i last did. All i remember is getting this SPRITE and all my worries were gone!!! Thanks Sprite!!"
"SPRITE is TIGHT!!!"
"Sprite changed my life!!!"
"Sprite gave me a second chance at living!!!"
"Sprite saved me from a deep spiraling depression that would ended with me, a car, and a cliff.....Thanks to SPRITE im happy as can be!!!"
"Sprite saved my marriage!!!"
"My baby's first words were SPRITE is TIGHT. Thank you sprite!!!"
"If it wasn't for Sprite i never would have noticed that open car door, containing on the drivers seat that pencil, to which the address on it spelled backwards read the name of the building downtown that was being robbed in which the silent alarm wouldnt go off. We saved all those people all thanks to SPRITE!"
Sprite might be one of the best sodas around. Sprite was introduced in 1961 from Coca-Cola after the public wanted something new. Ever since then, Sprite has been showing up in fancy dinning rooms and gethos alike. Sprite is the one and only thing that black and white people can share and talk about.
Black Person: Yo, This B Good Shiznet
White Person: Indeed
A small bitmap image, as used in portable videogames. Some people entertain themselves by editing or creating their own Sprites.
I just made a new custom sprite today.
a rather refreshing drink
an unusual gremlin-like creature that has no known use
E:can you get me a sprite?
P:ok, what type?
1. A broad term that refers to any supernatural/mythical being, the most common depiction of sprites being of elves, faerie
s, dwarves, nymph
s, and mermaid
s, although it is used mainly for European mythical beings, rarely used for non-European ones, and rarely used to refer to spirits ("sprite" being derived from Latin
"spiritus", obviously meaning "spirit").
2. A soft drink with a lemon-lime flavor.
I open a can of Sprite and, just as I tip it to my lips, a sprite darts out, swears at me, and flies off in a flurry of magic dust.
1.an elusive supernatural being often associated with fairy
2. also means spirit
you commonly find sprites hidden in trees
1) A delectable lemon-lime beverage best served cold and fizzy, and possibly with lemonade or alcohol, or both. It has possibly the shortest half-life of any soda, as it goes flat within minutes.
2) The name of a song produced by the techno band freezepop.
3) A nigh-archaic medium of digital imagery composed of pixels, with a notable feature of pixels visible to the naked human eye, now only used in games on the Game Boy Advance. A very popular medium for webcomic authors not confident in their ability to draw. Two highly popular examples are Bob and George and 8-Bit Theatre (bobandgeorge.com and nuklearpower.com, respectively). Used in context as a verb, it is used to mean both customizing/altering an existing sprite to meet story needs in a webcomic and creating a new sprite image.
4) A small faerie that glows brightly. Usually female with 6 transparent wings. Should have no special powers.
1) Yesterday I had some Sprite mixed into an Arnold Palmer. Damn, that was surprisingly good.
2) "What makes the melonball bounce?" "So you've heard 'Sprite' too, eh?"
3) David Anez is a popular sprite comic author. His spriting ability is not the greatest, but he was the first out there.
4) Faeries can be ethereal, much like the Night Elf Wisps of Warcraft 3, or corporeal, much like the sprites in the animated movie Fern Gully.
Good fucking drink. Much better than 7-up.
Spite + Doritos = Mans best friends.