|1.||1560 The Game|
The best sports radio station in Houston!
1560 The Game is the best station ever
|2.||Z Radio Live|
The most Popular Internet Radio Station. Broadcasting to 20,000 people a day.
Lets watch Z Radio Live!
a person who spends their time providing opinions, speculation, lies or 5% truth related to and about sports players (jocks) via the media as a profession or vocation. Some have played sports and can't do anything else while others wish they could have played sports and have an unfulfilled love of jocks.
jock jockey includes any: sports radio talk show host. sports podcasters or bloggers. print media sports writers. tv sports talk host. sports reporters of any kind.
|4.||Sports Business Radio|
A great radio show airing sunday mornings, has notoriously the all time best call-ins of any show.
Sports Business Radio actually has intelligent people call in. (i know weird, right?)
1. Horrendous Scottish sports radio stations thats on the AM and fm.
2. always seems to have the rangers match on when I tune in.
3. Tries really really really hard to beat the Scoreboard round up on SRH and cant
4. Try try as they might to be funny about the SPL clubs but arent.
5. try try as they might to be funny about the lesser leauges like 1,2,3 div and usualy are very funny about them.
6. never carries those lesser matches unless somthing outragious is to happen at the ground.
Arab: the Arabs play today
Arab1: really well you know the drill
Arab: yep gimme the radio
Arab1: remeber sportsound check the Rangers match and then off to radio tay for real coverage.
Arab: yep leave it to sportsound to screw half of scotland out of a match.
|6.||Jet Set Radio Future|
1.A great, under-looked at Sega title for the Xbox. it was the sequal to Jet Grind Radio (or Jet Set Radio in Japan) and also came as a double pack with Sega GT 2002.
2. One of the best games extreme sports-wise ever.
1. "Dude, i'm a lucky owner of JSRF"
2. This and Tony Hawk are like the best sports games EVER!
a person who likes an artist for a song they heard on the radio, and not because of any other songs. Similiar to a band-wagon sports fan.
Person 1: "have you heard eminem's new song When Im gone? its sooo good!"
person 2: "no its shit, u damn radio fan."