1. verb - to be driven before the wind without any sail
2. noun - a frothy type of sherbet made with a light sugar syrup mixed with a liquid such as fruit juice, champagne or sauternes
3. noun - my nick, you bastards
1. When virtue spooms before a prosperous gale, My heaving wishes help to fill the sail. --Dryden
2. I have no damn idea what a spoom is, but I'd drink one.
3. * Spoom sets mode: +b *!*@*.*
Spoom means to be completely and indefinately badass/hardcore.
Those chicks are Spoom as hell!
U just wanna be Spoom like me....
Spooming is probably illegal in some states. Like this one.
To be incredabley aweome and knowing in the ways of the otaku to the rejection of absolutley everything and everyone else.
Don't bother, thier just Spoom...
A frothy bodily discharge.
"Aaahhhh... he spoomed in my eye!!"
Noun- Ginny Weasley
It's a nickname given to Ginny Weasley in the Sirius/Harry fan fiction, located in the Harry Potter fandom, Home Coming written by Third Person Omnicsient.
The name comes from Sparky(the name for a female dog, ie bitch) and school broom stick (always getting ridden).
According to the fiction, the name was spread by Draco Malfoy, and used as a catalyst for bonding with himself and Harry Potter.
The name was the brainchild of Third Person Omnicsient and Lady Starlight So Kiss My Ass.
Great for Weasley bashing, and annoying canon lovers.
"Did you read that great Ginny/Harry fic? I just love Ginny!" -Annoying canon lover
"You like Spoom? Did you get dropped on your head as a small child?" -Enlightened one.
-Annoying canon lover runs off crying, and the enlightened one returns to their slash fic-
* Spoom (spooooom@INF-EE464DE.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) has joined #abandongames
* @Spoom (spooooom@INF-EE464DE.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) Quit (Ping timeout)
a frothy shake made with sorbet
I'll have one orange spoom please.