1. noun, The wing or foil at the rear of a car providing downforce, often made with form rather than function in mind, to adorn the rear of the cars driven around your town centre by mouth-breathers
who think they're in The Fast & the Furious
2. noun, A piece of information likely to ruin dramatic tension in any piece of entertainment if discovered too early. Usually any plot development revealed more than a third of the way through the story. She's a man, he's a ghost, it's his sledge, he's a clone, etc.
3. verb, To ruin any piece of entertainment by revealing such information.
4. verb, To protect others from entertainment being ruined by obscuring such information from them.
1. Look at that mean spoiler on his Honda
, it goes well with the over-sized exhaust
2. I would tell you who Kaizer Soze
is, but it's a massive spoiler.
3. Please don't spoiler Bioshock
Infinite for me, I can't play it until after my exams.
4. I wish you'd spoilered that Breaking Bad
post, I'm only on season two.
Spoilers are experts from the real boom or story, that you may not know of yet. This is to tell you that if you have not read the book or story but plan to, but don't want to ruin it, to not read that fanfiction. The parts of the novel you may not know yet are written in the text. See fanfiction
for more information on those.
"Hey Sarah, this now HP fic has spoilers in it for the new book. Should I read it?"
"Not if you want the boom to be a surprise, Judy".
A person who ensures their partner in crime is always satisfied in life and other pleasures
Man that dude is lucky hes dating a spoiler
An aerodynamic device used on tractor-trailer trucks. A spoiler is located on the roof of the tractor which deflects air from buffeting the trailer. Truck roof spoilers increase the top speed of the truck, save diesel fuel, and protect the refrigerator coils of refrigerated trailers from rocks that blow off of dump trucks.
The top speed of this Kenworth is 117 miles per hour, the same truck without the Spoiler only goes 113 MPH. By the end of the day I'm 64 miles ahead, because I have a Spoiler.
Did you see her spoiler?
Nice spoiler babe.
Someone with a FAT FUCKING ASS
"Did you see the ass on that SPOILER?!"
"He might be bigger than beyonce!"
n. Describes utilizing the thumb in a L-shaped manner to maximize the speed and effect of a backhand or pimpslap to your ho's mouth (much like the effect of a spoiler on a riceburner). See BBG
Ho - do you want the spoiler up or down for this one?
A person that succesfully busts another guy's game and takes his girl home.
I was all up on this chick last night and then this clown from my psych class came in and played spoiler and went home with her.