Top Definition
To splutter and ROFL together - usually when reading something funny online as you're inadvisadly drinking your coffee simultaneously.
Dude, that link you sent me was OTT - I splorfled so much I nearly redecorated my new monitor with coffee!
by B0b-the-destroyer July 08, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.