2. Small, affordable convertible roadster built by Triumph from 1962 until 1980. Designed by Giovanni Michelotti, mechanically based on the Triumph Herald sedan. Named in honor of the British fighter of the same name (see above). Early models suffered from a flawed rear suspension design; later cars had the life sucked out of them by the company's inadequate responses to US emissions and safety rules. Still a popular club and vintage racer and "gateway drug" to the joys and pains of classic-car ownership.
3. High-spirited, outspoken female; usually loud, lusty, lovely and pretty much untouchable. Often red-haired.
2. Call Nigel at the garage; the Spitfire's ignition system is acting up again.
3. Damn, that Cora is a spitfire. I'd tell her how much I want to get into her pants but she'd smack me silly.
Deuce: Hey bro, did I tell you about the time I was up all night with your mom last night?
Tre: Damn! Spitfire! Rush him to the burn unit!
2. Spiting alcohol into a open flame to burn something or someone.
Watch: Family Guy's A Very Special Freakin' Christmas.
Random chav: Your mum!
Me: *Spits fire*
Random chav: *burns a little*
They were made in fashion of "make do and mend" and generally consisted of recycled aluminium - including old saucepans.
...Is it a plane?
B) ...Yes, it's a spitfire...