rad, gnarley, hott, good, bad, happy, sad... pretty much whatever you want it to be. NOT the wheel brand or clothes or whatever..but thats how it started! but pretty much no body uses it insept for some pretty spitfire eastern north carolina kids..
thats a spitfire shirt your wearin today.
i feel spitfire
eww.. he is spitfire
Someone that's wild
, & that can say what he/she wants to say without a care in the world...Also, someone whose angry words sting like fire...In some cases, can be considered a Cimarron
....also, considered strong
emotionally & spiritually...Someone who you don't want to be on the bad side of...someone whose angry words are like fiery ice...Fiery
That girl is a total Spitfire!!...Her words sting like fiery ice!...Don't ever get on her bad side!
A British fighter plane deployed during World War II.
There's a Spitfire on my six!
1. Frontline fighter plane for Great Britain during World War II. Widely regarded throughout its long and well-developed life as a masterpiece of the avionic arts; a graceful-yet-deadly dogfighter and a peerlessly beautiful design.
2. Small, affordable convertible roadster built by Triumph from 1962 until 1980. Designed by Giovanni Michelotti, mechanically based on the Triumph Herald sedan. Named in honor of the British fighter of the same name (see above). Early models suffered from a flawed rear suspension design; later cars had the life sucked out of them by the company's inadequate responses to US emissions and safety rules. Still a popular club and vintage racer and "gateway drug" to the joys and pains of classic-car ownership.
3. High-spirited, outspoken female; usually loud, lusty, lovely and pretty much untouchable. Often red-haired.
1. A Spitfire overflew the pattern at Oshkosh to great applause and appreciation.
2. Call Nigel at the garage; the Spitfire's ignition system is acting up again.
3. Damn, that Cora is a spitfire. I'd tell her how much I want to get into her pants but she'd smack me silly.
The equivalent of a burn
. More apparent term as to when one is verbally burned or shut down
by another, ergo
Ace: Hey bro, did I tell you about the time I slept with your mom last night?
Deuce: Hey bro, did I tell you about the time I was up all night with your mom last night?
Tre: Damn! Spitfire! Rush him to the burn unit!
1. A british Attack plane during WW2.
2. Spiting alcohol into a open flame to burn something or someone.
Watch: Family Guy
's A Very Special Freakin' Christmas.
Random chav: Your mum!
Me: *Spits fire*
Random chav: *burns a little*
A British airoplane used for combat in World War II.
They were made in fashion of "make do and mend" and generally consisted of recycled aluminium - including old saucepans.
A) Is it a bird?
...Is it a plane?
B) ...Yes, it's a spitfire...
A good skateboard wheel
What kind of wheels do you have
Spitfire, there nice hugh