when one raps about some normal everyday thing off the top of their head, like soda or a hair brush
it's usually pretty lame and crappy, with profound use of coarse language and the word "yo"
lots of white kids think they can spit when they really can't
Juan: dude why is that white guy over there cursing about his socks?
Andre: he thinks he can spit
Juan: oh what a poser tard
A rapper or emcee's way of saying, "Bust a rhyme."
"I spit flames."
when a chick hates the taste of the man juice.
oppisite of swallow
mary anne spits
she looks like she would swallow
To freestyle/rap. A slang used in the hood, or ghetto.
"Yo dawg, spit a rhyme for us"
1) To release non-gaseous substances from the mouth; to expactorate.
This includes saliva, water, chewing tobacco, etc.
3) To proverbiably make a grand show of disrespect towards values, rules, ideas, etc. Followed by 'on', 'upon', etc.
1) I was kicked out of the restaurant for spitting in the flower vase.
2) Randy drools while he sleeps, which explains the large puddle of spit on and around his desk.
3) After hearing me out, Randy spat upon my values and lied to his mother about the muddy hiking boots.
What women do if they won’t swallow.
"I know it's good for me but I'm just gonna have to spit.."