|1.||smells like teen spirit|
The song that 70% of Nirvan's so called "fans" say is the the best nirvana song ever. They are all n00bs to Nirvana and fake, they are in no way real fans and give them a bad name. They should listen to their real great songs like rape me, heart shaped box and you know your'e right! I'm not saying it's a bad song it is just overated and takes too much attention away from Nirvana's best songs.
prepy fan: het you like nirvana?
real fan: ye they kick ass! What's your favourite song?
prepy fan: smells like teen spirit!
real fan: STFU u n00b listen to their best songs rather than the most overated one!
An anime movie about a 10-year-old girl who gets trapped in a spirit world and tries to save her parents. A wonderful movie; the imagination and story is really cool!
Spirited Away is one of my favorite movies.
A really awesome Japanese anime movie about a little girl (Yuriko) who is trapped in the spirit world, and finds help from the spirits to save her parents, and return home. I've never seen any movie like it, and really is very good. I would not reccomend showing it to young children, for the movie has several creepy scenes that may provoke nightmares.
Me: Hey, have you seen Spirited Away?
Idiot: Ugh. Yeah. It was a load of crap.
*sigh* the christians are people who believe in the only one and true God. They shouldnt be hated... no one else should be either... christians are for the good that remains on this earth, they are a peacful people, they dont steal, they love one another (after all why not? Jesus died for our sins outa his love for US) if you believe in the Lord God with all your heart and try to do what is best then you are a christian. Your works and attitude show what you really are inside. Hatred and sin clouds the mind but God has put his spirit in christians' hearts to help you stay away against all disgusting and evil things around you the best you can. I LOVE JESUS! He is my savior. He is my best buddy!
girl: do you know God?
guy: you know what... no. man i know theres something out there but i just cant place it.
girl: oh, thats God! Hes the one whos missing from your life. If you beleive in Him you become a christian.
guy: yea right *walks away*
girl: feels compasion for guy and prays a lot for guy:
GOD - gives guy hardships to make him see that he needs a loving God that girl was talkin about.
guy: later on becomes an honest christian. Christians are good.
1. n; An instrument of quasi in rem justice typically wielded in response to legislative abuse of zoning powers.
2. n; An armor-plated Komatsu bulldozer used to punish abuses of the legislative branch against hard-working Americans who own small businesses.
3. n; Any machine which is fueled by righteousness, justice, freedom, American spirit, and 200 gallons of diesel fuel.
4. v; An extreme and pure act of justice which vindicates the wrongs done against the actor.
5. adj; disposed or inclined to punishing governmental abuse and seeking justice for the citizen.
6. adj; Badass.
7. n; Badass.
8. b; Badass.
9. n; Patriot.
1. “The board is making itself rich at the expense of honest small business owners, the killdozer will have to be deployed.”
2. “Honey, can you move your car? I need to take the killdozer over to city hall and work some justice.”
4. “I wrongfully legislated that dude out of business and he killdozered my underinsured hardware store, thus putting me out of business.” “Don’t make me killdozer your printing press.”
5. “Marvin sure is pissed about the local zoning board abusing their power and forcing him out of business, don’t they know he is a real killdozer and won’t let them get away without paying?”
Much like a "Devil's" Advocate, a Gamer's Advocate tempts and teases the nerves of a natural gamer, forcing them to play or pay for a game that they'll naturally regret for the rest of their life.
Gamer's Advocates can also steer a lost gamer soul away from endulging in a game that will ultamitely destroy them.
1. Listen to me, It's your Inner "Gamer Advocate". Hey, you should totally buy this game. You know you want to....forget what you were going to buy. Get this one!
2. NO! Don't buy that piece of crap. Run! Run away and save yourself! Please listen to your Gamer's Advocate!
A rare female Latin name meaning "Of the forest" or "Woodland nymph/goddess". Derived from the mythological Greek God of the trees. An intuitive elegant individual, possessed of great courage and wit.
As a noun: Sylvan or Silvan refers to an association with the woods. Specifically, that which inhabits the wood, is made of tree materials, or comprises the forest itself. The term can also refer to a person who resides in the woods or a spirit of the wood.1 In mythology, the term also refers to deities or spirits of the woods.2
The term in English is from the Latin sylvus or silvus meaning "forest, woods." This root is found in place names in the U.S.A. like Pennsylvania (lit. "Penn's woods") and Spotsylvania. The first names Sylvester and Sylva(i)n, and the female name Sylvia/Silvia, are also from the Latin word.
In the Chronicles of Narnia, silvans are tree spirits.more...
In one book, the following exchange occurs:
"Huge people - beautiful people - like gods and goddesses and giants. Hundreds and thousands of them, closing in behind us. What are they?"
"It's the Dryads and Hamadryads and Silvans," said Trufflehunter. "Aslan has waked them."
In J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth books, there is a division of Elves residing in forested realms referred to as Silvan Elves.
In the "Age of Mythology" a special power up is awarded to centaurs called "Sylvan Lore". It gives centaurs 25% more hitpoints and 30% more speed.
In Dungeons & Dragons, Sylvan is the language of all magical creatures associated with the wilderness, such as fairies, dryads etc.
In Heroes of Might and Magic V, Sylvan is a playable faction, featuring the Elves and other mythical forest creatures.
In the trading card game "Magic: The Gathering," the term sylvan appears.
John Keats calls the subject of his famous poem "Ode on a Grecian Urn" a Sylvan historian.
In Christopher Hill's book "The World Turned Upside Down" the term Sylvan refers to "wild men" - people of the forest. They retreated to the woods away from the city because they disagreed with the laws.
In "Dragon Age: Origins," the player's party battles living trees known as Sylvans in the Brecillian Forest.