2. To tell everything.
3. To fall.
4. To do poorly.
1. Man, my Mom's gonna kill me for spilling that red wine on her pillow. That stuff never comes out.
2. Come on, spill. What did you do?
3. Man, that was a gnarly spill I took on the 360, man.
4. Her grades took a major spill this year. I think she'll have to do summer school.
2)noun A nickname given to those who spill.
The half spill is a rare creature, rarely seen out of its natural habitat.
2) Damn! Check out Spills! That bitch is spillin!
Oh god! Look at Spills Jr.!